FROM: Walthamstow, North London.
LIKES: Drawing and painting, football and country walks.
DISLIKES: Arguments, war.
FAVE FOOD: Indian and Chinese.
FAVE MOVIES: Born to Boogie, Butch Cassidy and the SundanceKid, War of the Worlds, Sleepless in Seattle, Billy Elliot.
FAVE BOOK: Dr. No - Ian Flemming.
FAVE BANDS: T.Rex, Eric Clapton, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Steeley Dan, Santana, The Eagles, Jimi Hendrix.
FAVE TV PROGS: Thunderbirds, Dr. Who, H.R. Puff 'n' Stuff, Top of the Pops (70's).
FAVE CAR: E-type Jaguar, XJS Jaguar, Aston Martin DB5, 1972 Lotus Elan 2+2.
5 FAVE T-REX TRACKS:
- King of the Mountain Cometh
- By the Light of the Magical Moon
- Get it On
- Telegram Sam
- Ride a White Swan
"I was obviously influenced by Marc Bolan from a very early age, I love to play blues guitar and often listen to Eric Clapton and draw inspiration from his music as well. When I was younger I worked hard with The Eric Blake Band performing in London and throughout the U.K. This was a young original band that attracted many musical journalists and our interviews were often found in top muso magazines, notably Melody Maker and Sounds etc. Whilst recording one of their singles the band were fortunate enough to meet Joe Cocker at the recording studios and one evening Bruce Foxton (The Jam bassist) came along to watch their gig. When not playing with TooREX, I run a music project for youths in my location.
Bobby T xx
10 things about Bobby T you may not know-
1. Had a wonderful Collie called "Mouse"
2. Loves restoring old guitars
3. At age 14 won first prize in an oil painting competition
4. Was recently presented with an autographed Electric Warrior Album cover
5. Has met Bill Legend several times
6. Loves classic car shows
7. Aims to build his own model railway (one day - anorak!!!!),
8. Loves his classic cars
9. Is always smiling :-)
10. His Mum was a big T-Rex fan xx